Thursday, February 28, 2008

Persian Restaurants around the world (Click and Find)

I am trying to collect and publish all Iranian, Afghan and Tajik restaurants around the world in one place on the Internet. I could name such a collection as “Persian Cuisine”. There are thousands of these types of restaurants around the world and I am hopping with your help, we could put a good collection together.
Please, if you could add or correct any information on this site, just write it in the comment box and I will correct my database. The restaurant owners or fans could also send me as much information as they want and I will place it here. It is FREE. It is also useful if you could send me the following information about any Persian restaurant around the world: name of restaurant, complete address, telephone and fax number with the area code, type of restaurant, website, (food, service, ambient) quality, licensed, BYO, catering, delivery, private parties, take out, kid friendliness, parking lot, outdoor dining, wheel chair access, opening hours, capacity, live music and more ….
Plese rate them as 1-Needs Work 2- Acceptable 3-Good 4-Very Good 5-Exceptional

I might be able to place a photo or the menu of the restaurant here.
Enjoy your time and your life with Persian Cuisine as long as you are alive.
Persian cuisine fax number: (USA) +1 (309) 294-8434

Click and Find your favorit Restaurant:

Asia

Europe

North America

South America

4 Comments:

At Wed Nov 30, 07:28:00 PM GMT, Blogger My Daily Struggles said...

My local supermarket is owned and operated by Iranian immigrants, but they sell only American food!

 
At Mon Apr 03, 06:06:00 AM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am the webmaster of ghazayab.com. You gave me link at your website. I want to introduce you my new page which is the gallery of Persian meals, side dishes and desserts photos. You can find more than 50 photos at http://www.hanifworld.com/Sofreh.htm . I will be thank full if you give link to this page at your website.

It would be fine to use the photos for your website if you give the photo courtesy and give link to this page bellow the photo(s).


Thank you in advance,
Hanif

 
At Mon Apr 03, 06:07:00 AM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am the webmaster of ghazayab.com. You gave me link at your website. I want to introduce you my new page which is the gallery of Persian meals, side dishes and desserts photos. You can find more than 50 photos at http://www.hanifworld.com/Sofreh.htm . I will be thank full if you give link to this page at your website.

It would be fine to use the photos for your website if you give the photo courtesy and give link to this page bellow the photo(s).


Thank you in advance,
Hanif

 
At Sat Apr 05, 09:01:00 AM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home